Monday, July 13, 2009


Layout was done for Triple the Sketch #64 - thanks Patter for an awesome sketch and the card was done for Card Pattern's - thanks Patter - loved this one! Been a busy weekend - went to Arlington for my dh's great-granddaughter's 3rd birthday party and it was total crowd control all weekend!!!! We stopped by Kim's on Sunday and dropped Jason off for a week with Kim - will probably have to go back and get him this weekend. Brother's and sister's are spending this summer doing some major bonding - love it!!!! Just wish I could be there too!

6 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card! I love it! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love those cute little birds and the double scalloped layer at the bottom. Such a cute take on the sketch!! Glad you could join us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie, I just LOVE both of these. That layout is amazing. And the detail on the card is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw these right away in the CMK gallery! love them, debbie! you are always an inspiration to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these, but the card is just too cute! I love the colors too. Orange is my FAV :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The squares of papers mixed with the little photos is such a cute accent.

    ReplyDelete