Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sanding with some Core'dinations and Card Patterns today!

Good Saturday morning! Well look at the fun sketch I found this morning over at Card Patterns! Perfect for some of my goodies and DT assignment for IAAS as well. These Jenni Bowlin papers and Tersa Collins papers in the October kit just were perfect for this card. Love the paper flower that Prima has out now. Hush - this card is supposed to be for a blog post this week - but here's a sneak!




It just seemed like a Core'dinations kind of day yesterday and I managed to get both of these done. I haven't done a two-pager for awhile and this just seemed to work out for me. For the first card I drew this sketch out while listening to morning report the other day and already had is all planned out in my head. I love playing with the stamps now and the copic markers. They are so cool!


The two -pager here is a great example of what you can do with Core'dinations - just cardstock! I used the Score-Pal ( I have the large and the smaller one both) and created the background for my page. Then I embossed the pink, sanded it and then trimmed it out with some Fiskar's punched edges and some ribbon. Then I used the coredinating Black Magic to make my circle, using the Score Pal to do the radiating lines across. Then I used a Cuttlebug cutting folder to make my flower. This is my little great-niece, Hailey, at her first dance recital dancing to a tap number from Annie.

Thanks for stopping by !

7 comments:

  1. oooohhh Debbie I love your circle that is amazing! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the Card Patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some terrific creations! The mix of elements on your cards makes them great eye candy! But that layout is the best...love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your first card is stunning with that flower and the colors! the second one is really cute with the jolly Santa and tree and the your layout is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations! Love your classic color combo and the beautiful flowers on your first card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your style and use of color! These are all so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete