Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy happy Saturday!

Wow! HATE that the day's half over - LOVE my Saturday's. Brandy dragged me to New Moon yesterday -not that I don't want to see it but planning on going with Kim next week when we are up there for Thanksgiving. It was awesome - much better than the first one. BUT Brandy in all her excitement (now get this she saw the midnight show the night before at the IMAX) was going to grab my hand or leg and knocked her drink ALL OVER ME! SO I sat we throughout the entire 2+ hours of the show and until I got home. Ok on for some sketches - still have a few more I want to do today but here we go. First of all is the Laura's sketch from 2 sketches 4 you
I used some Crate paper for this together with a Jillibean button and twine.

Next is the card I did for the color it challenge over at Cardvarks. This is a cute little stamp I got at Michael's I believe from Stampablilties together with some My Mind's Eye papers and of course the Copic Markers - don'e know how I ever lived without them! I also used some Imaginisce birthday stamps on it.


Next off is the sketch from Card Patterns. I mised up some papers from Sandylion and Designer's Papers and then used some new stamps I got at Michaels from Inkadinkado. Fun sketch for sure!


Next for today is the sketch from Get Sketchy. For this I pulled out some Cornish Hen stamps and some more Crate Papers - I really love this line - glad I got doubles!


Last of all wanted to share a card I made with Core'dinations papers, a Jillibean tag and ribbon and some Queen and Company felt fusion. I used my Score-Pal for the embossing on the card base and then used a Cuttlebug folder to make the little Christmas gift tag.
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all your kind words.

17 comments:

  1. Your cards are the bomb! Thanks for giving the Get Sketchy sketch a go this week.
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the koala one for get sketchy! thanks for sharing all of these cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! Love your cards! My favorite is the Get Sketchy one. Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketch and Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a sketch nut mom!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous cards ... love that fun little squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, really great cards! I so love those adorable images by Cornish Heritage Farms, what a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made a lot of cards, but I'm in love with your GS card..it's cute!
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all great cards - that little koala is sooo cute! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!!! LOVE them all!! Nice work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, wow, wow...love all your cards...especially your Get Sketchy one...fun, fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Debbie!! You've been one busy card maker. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grat cards! Love the one you made for GS!
    Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy moly you are ON FIRE with the challenge cards!!! each one is lovelier than the last...how on earth is someone supposed to choose a favorite??! i think it's gotta be a five-way tie for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete