Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday - here's the Mojo Monday!

Well week's almost over!!! I stopped and bought some new tennis shoes today and my feet are SO happy. I had worn the soles off my last pair. With all the walking I do I usually can't make more than 6 months without wearing down the rubber on the bottom. Love these - New Balance - think these are 1064. Ok today I wanted to show my card for Mojo Monday. I did this with some Cosmo Cricket papers I just got and LOVE! The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company and I paper pieced it. Also the sticker is one of my new ones from SRM. I had never used these before but I'm in LOVE! Today was also the blog hop for Card Patterns and can't believe how many people stopped here at my blog and this is like the fourth day of the event - fun! Scroll down my blog and you can see the card I did for the hop.


Thanks again for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I love this! How did you make that scallop? it is a die? Bright and fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is gorgeous! You are really great with bright colors! All the elements just work so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card! I love bright colors)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Cute! I love the flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute, cute. i love your projects and your blog.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! That bird is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is too cute! I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete