Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just sharing!

Well week's almost over! I worked charge in the STICU last evening again - wow busy! Long day. Today I left at 11 for a doctor's appt and just took the rest of the day for me! Went and ate lunch alone at my favorite Mexican food restaurant, then dropped by the LSS and of course bought some goodies and visited with the girls, stopped by and got an allergy shot and then went to the gym, came home and played with some sketches! So here's my card for the 2 sketches 4 you sketch this week. American Crafts papers. I'm telling you I can't get enough of their new lines - love them! The stamps are from Unity Stamp Company - I joined their monthly kit last month.


The next one is the adorable image from Delightful Inspirations. Faith rocked this one! Basic Grey here for this and Copic markers of course. Stamp is from the Angel Company.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Debbie!! Nice work on the 2s4y!!! Love your 2nd card too!! Sounds like you had a very fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy and pretty cards!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such darling cards...I love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable work Debbie! I love the fun bright colors :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!!! Love the 2s4y card...and 2nd one is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Asleep on the Couch and commenting on my Owl card. SO glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete