Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

First off today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches. For this I used some of my Crate Papers and a new stamp I got from Unity Stamp Company. Love this stamp! The button is from Jillibean.

Then this week's card sketch over at The Sweet Stop inspired me to use my new Nina Brackett stamps and some old Daisy Bucket papers I had.
Ok I'm coming back to edit this post and add one more card today. This is a sketch I found over at Taylored Expression. Still working with more of this same line of Crate Paper and used an Imaginisce stamp I had, a little paper piecing. Can you tell I've really been into the sewing lately. Seems like I want to sew on every card. Now if I could get that much enthusiasm for getting my new slacks hemmed I might be able to wear them next week.


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Two very beautiful cards I love them both the papers/colours the main images are just wonderful

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just beautiful! You really do pay attention to details...and it shows! Have a great weekend. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good gosh your cards are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been a busy girl! These are three fabulous cards! I love all your bold stitching and all three of your images are perfectly colored and paper pieced! TFS ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' all your cards...fabbie stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your creations are so detailed & beautiful!! Love all the stitching ... looks awesome! Thanks for visiting my blog ... I hope you'll stop back again some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are busy! Great cards all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards!! Such great detail in each one! Thanks for playing with The Sweet Stop sketch with us! :)

    ReplyDelete