Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hope everyone's having a great Saturday ! Today is my husband's 70th birthday and we are up in Arlington expecting somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-75 people to come celebrate with us. SOOOO I'm posting this early and hoping it works to post on the right day! This is my card for Unscripted Sketches this week. Used some American Crafts papers and a new stamp I just got from Lily of the Valley - so in love with their adorable stamps!


The next card is for The Sweet Stop card this week. For this one I pulled out some core'dinations cardstock and used one of the new Tim Holtz embossing folders on it. Then I used this adorable little image, cut it out and put on some of the patterned paper.

Then I have another layout to share - wow I know I've been really putting out more layouts than I've done in awhile but Kim took such fabulous pictures of Madison I could scrap her all day. This one I struggled with horribly - sometimes you know when you get such an awesome picture you think - wow can't wait to scrap it - well I spent an entire day going through papers and shuffling them around - putting them away - pulling more out until I finally came on these old Daisy Bucket papers - I LOVE them - I love the way their papers feel! So here is my beautiful 13 year old granddaughter, Madison. Love you sweetie!Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection of cards Debbie! I absoloutely love your scrapbook page and the baby card is adorable! I hope you're enjoying the weekend!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful selection of cards and scrap book page wonderful images and designs your LO is fabulous works perfectly with the picture of your granddaughter.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete