Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday cards

My term for Card Patterns has come to an end but not my love of their sketches! Today I wanted to show the card I made for this weeks sketch. I used some Core'dinations Jillibean Collection for my background.
First of all I have a card for the Sketch Saturday challenge. For this I pulled out some OLD Mod papers and used a stamp from Motivet stamps.



The next card is a double challenge card for both Taylored Expressions and The Color Combo Galore. For this I used Core'dinations cardstock (some of the Jenni Bowlin collection) and some Prima Ribbons and a SRM sticker.


Ok making a late post here but wanted to add this card I did today for both the CPS sketch and for the digital image at Delightful Inspirations.

The papers are Scenic Route and Bo Bunny with Core'dinations Cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. lovin' all of your great cards Debbie! happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, some super beautiful cards! Love the rose swirl one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Debbie!

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been busy! i love your creations! and i can't wait to go check out the color combos galore challenges...that looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards Debbie! I wanna hang around in a hammock all day and listen to the birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you have been busy!! Every card is fabulous! I especially love the floral accents on the third one!! Great job with CPS 174!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog. Your cards are all lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowie Debbie! I figured if I came here I would see lots of new goodness! I am loving so many of the details and your CPS card is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card with the D2D digi! Love the rainbow of colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects, through and through. I love how you used the Card Patterns sketch 71! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fab selection of cards. Love the sketch you used with the D2D image. I couldn't figure out how to work that sketch, you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've certainly been busy! I love all your cards, but that ballerina hippo is just TOO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You did a lot! I am lucky if I get one card or layout done a week.

    Like your takes on the sketches.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my card.

    ReplyDelete