Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday posts

Ok little late posting this weekend but spent Thursday through today at my daughter, Kim's, most of the weekend without internet and all weekend without access to my stuff! It gave us an excuse and time for a down and dirty house cleaning. She's always running with five kids and just never gets much of a chance. BUT I did manage to scrap a little and got a few cards done. First let me post my card for this week's DT work. The first one is from The Sweet Stop. Image is from their store - it's so cute isn't it? Paper is October Afternoon and Core'dinations cardstock.




Next is my card for Unscripted Sketches - this one is done with a color challenge for the Christmas in July going on all month long at US. For this card I used some Core'dinations cardstock and my embossing folders.

The next card is for the Card Sketch over at Card Patterns this week. Such a fun sketch. I found some GCD papers at Kim's and used that with some Core'dinations cardstock. The stamp is one of the Gina K stamps.

For this card I found this cute sketch over at CPS this week and I used some Making Memories papers for this.
The last card I have is the one for the sketch at Get Sketchy. For this one I snooped while Kim was out and got into her Jillibean stash ( shush don't tell!). Yummy stuff that Jillibean!Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are one busy lady, fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Debbie another wonderful selection of cards I so love the colours, designs and images/sentiments, I love them all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Debbie they are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job. They all look great. I like the use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy! These are beautiful! I love the bright papers you've used! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, once again, WOW! Love that adorable baby card and great use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly - you've been busy!!! those are just some beautiful cards you got goin there! I saw a few new sketch challenges to try and participate in too!
    Terrific work :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. down time is good! these are gooorgeous, debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are all amazing cards Debbie. :)

    ReplyDelete