Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Sharing

Well it's quiet around here - kids are all up at Kim's (my oldest daughter). I'm JEALOUS! Wish I could play too. Jason starts college on the 23rd. I have two conferences in the next two weeks - one here in town on Neuro and one in Austin to prepare to take the CCRN. I hope to take both tests when I get done - my brain should be fried! Well off to share today - not getting much done in here but am getting my house in order. The card is for Card Patterns this week. I found this really old Pebbles papers that I have kept scraps of because I loved the line. The stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.




Then this week over at Color Combo's Galore the Inspiration for this week's challenge is this color combo with the door. I knew I wanted these pictures of Madison for this - perfect. I'm trying to get Kim to take pictures of Brandy and Jason like this while they are up there. All the papers are from the Noel Mignon kit (mostly Crate Paper here). I added some Chocolate Box Cardstock from Core'dinations to create my windows.


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie I so look forward to your 'sharing' post they are always so creative and inspirational just like these two here both the card and LO I love.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous projects Debbie! I love that your creations always have such lovely details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that page and what a cute card! The house stamp is sweet! Well, I hope and wish for you the best of luck as you prepare for your tests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love house shapes and alphabet designs! awesome card!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and layout! I really love how you've divided up the photos on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and beautiful LO.
    Poor girl...your brain will need a vacation after all that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, Debbie! Sounds like you've got a ton of stuff going on at your house! Glad you've had time for at least a little crafting. Your card for the Card Patterns sketch is wonderful. Love that plaid paper, and the buttons and that Unity stamp are fabulous. And how gorgeous is that CCG page? Wow! LOVE your design there. I can see why you want all the babies to get photos like that.

    ReplyDelete