Saturday, September 11, 2010

YEAH! it's Saturday again!

Well after having lived under the threat of flooding all week - it's back to sunny and hot! Had one night I worked extra charging in the ICU until 7 pm and got a call from home saying - We have a problem! The road is under water! We live in a subdivision near the river that some idiot built that only has one road in to about 3-4 subdivisions and it's built along the bottom of a dry creek bed so if you get too much water at one time - we flood until it stops and it has time to go down. So I met Brandy and bought her dinner and didn't get to get home until I finally braved it and drove over the water (down to less than a foot and I watched several go across first) and got home about 9:30 only to get up again at 4 am and go back!
But here's my DT cards this week! The first is from Unscripted Sketches. I used some Dream Street papers and a new Lilly of the Valley stamp for this one. Isn't he cute?



Then my next card is for The Sweet Stop. This week I used some Webster's Pages papers and one of The Sweet and Sassy digital images.

Then I finally finished my page for the Color Combo Galore's challenge this week. This is my granddaughter, MaKenna, out at the lake last Sunday. Kim (her mom) has her well trained for smiling on cue! Cardstock is Core'dinations and all items come from a Noel Mignon kit.


Thanks for stopping by - will have more over the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Debbie! Love that layout! I've got you all linked up for US and am now following! Can't wait to get to know you better!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie! You have been busy! So glad to join you at US ~ looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about all of that water - I keep hearing such weird weather reports! LOVE your cards, I so love that Unscripted sketch for this week and what you did with it is so cute. The other card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Debbie this is yet another stunning selection I adore those cards the designs, colours and images are beautiful so is your LO I love them all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for braving the floods, what a fabulous array of papercraft... I love it all and what a gorgeous granddaughter!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete