Saturday, October 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Day


I'm doing this today is memory of my sister's best friend, Ellen, who we all dearly loved for many many years and who courageously battle breast cancer and beat it until last year when we had to say goodbye. Also for my two brave fellow-employees ( co-worker and boss) who have conkered Breast Cancer.

Over at Unscripted Sketches the girls have really rocked an image we were provided as well as the entire "Pink" concept with their cards. We have a little blog hop going on and I encourage you to stop by each one and leave a little love. All us girls could use a little love today - we never really know which one of us will be next. Please be sure to get your mamograms and do them each and every year. It's your life!

From here you need to jump on over to Angy's blog.

Here's my card for the sketch over at The Sweet Stop this week. For this I used an adorable little image I got and papers from a Noel Mignon Christmas kit.



This is my card that I did for the gorgeous image that Faith over at Designed 2 Delight has given us to use in light of Breast Cancer awareness. I love this image!! Papers and all goodies are from another Noel Mignon kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I intend to get some cards and layouts out this weekend as well as clean my filthy house!

20 comments:

  1. ...what a wunderful cards...great coloring...thank you for the blog-hop...;)

    ILONA

    http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. love the little bear. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card for Unscripted this week as always. and love the other ones too.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute cards! Love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Debbie! Love that flower on the first card!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each of your cards is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Debbie. You always do fabulous work. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bear is so cute and all done in pink is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, as always! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are just gorgeous cards my friend! You are a whiz with the colors! :)

    Have a beautiful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your cards are fabulous, I {heart} the US blog hop card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie, that's the cutest card! The image is just adorable! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards Debbie! I love the first one and it's a great reason behind it too

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh that lil bear is *adorable*...all of your cards are soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Debbie as always, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete