Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Sharing!

Love the fact that this day went SLOW! Yesterday whizzed by - we went out car shopping after we went to the grocery store and found me a Jeep that I liked. Now Charlie will car shop around until he finds the best deal. I absolutely refuse to go with him when he is negotiating to buy anything - just tell me when and where to sign! He can make the deal. Today I don't have alot to share because I'm working on work for Core'dinations and it's not sharable quite yet. But I do have a little here to show and some more on my desk if I can finish up tonight. This card is for the sketch over at Taylored Expressions - when I saw this sketch I knew exactly what stamp I would be using. Papers are Echo Park, stamp is from Elizabeth Bell.



Then over at Color Combos this week I found this wonderful inspiration. I used some Core'dinations cardstock - this is from the Cosmo Cricket Collection and some papers from a Noel Mignon kit together with a beautiful flower from Faith over at Designed 2 Delight. The little cuties are my great nieces, Hailey and Katy.




Then over at Get Sketchy I found this sketch. I have to admit I did the last card here for it and then realized I didn't follow the sketch at all so made this one. For this I got to play with some of the new Core'dinations line with Graphic 45 - papers are Graphic 45 as well. Love this stuff - core makes everything fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That little girl on your card is just plain the cutest! Makes for such a neat card and of course, the real little girl on the layout is pretty adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWW Debbie these are all truly wonderful, wow, I cannot pick a favourite as they are all so beautifully designed, the cards and LO are all superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! All of them. The colors on the first are beautiful and so is that little cutie! Your layout is gorgeous and so are your little models. The two square cards are awesome because its the same layout but they look completely different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combos. Your cards are gorgeous and your layout is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete