Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Sharing

Happy Father's Day to all you Father's. Mine died the day I started HS and I still miss him so much. Would have loved to have experienced so many things with him and know he would have made such a wonderful Grandfather to my children and grandchildren. Sad that they never got to know what a wonderful person he was.
Cannot tell you how difficult this has been to post. My computer got a virus and is dead at the moment so I'm on an OLD (2003) that is SO slow! Had to reload the digital program on here and re-take pictures and then get them up here. Fun. First of all here's my card for the current challenge over at For Your Inspiration. Used just my Core'dination's Cardstock on this one - embossed and sanded and layered.

Next is a layout using the Color Inspiration at Color Combo Galore this week. Challenge was to stamp on your photo - challenging yes because stamps are it - no digital on this dinosaur! Cardstock is all some of the new stock from Core'dinations - My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins. I also used some Prima Flowers and Jenni Bowlin tags.



Next is my card for Card Patterns this week. This is a stamp I got from a Noel Mignon kit quite awhile ago and finally decided to use. I used it with some of the new Glitter Silk papers from Core'dinations and a Smooches stamp.
Next is my card for the sketch at CPS this week. I pulled out some Bo Bunny for this one. The stamp is from Smooches.

Ok had to come back and add one more. This is the sketch over at Random Acts of Creativity that Chupa has for us this week. For this I used some of the Core'dinations Gemstones collection - love the way it sands - just a touch darker! Then added some ribbon and a Prima butterfly and a SRM sticker.Link

Thanks for stopping by - hope to be up and running soon but not holding my breath. May have to cope with this dinosaur for awhile. UGGGH!

23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the continued card inspiration.You have the best ideas. What a difficult age to lose your father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much loveliness in one post Debbie! So very sorry about your computer - how absolutely awful - I hope an IT expert can resuscitate it! As for all your creations - you have done such a fabbo jot on them all - love all the details & you've worked wonders with the CCG combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you possibly get so much done so quickly on those challenges!!! LOVE everything. Clever with that Core'dinations card and LOVE how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and Lo Debbie. So sorry to hear about your father. It sounds like he was a wonderful man. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome creations Deb! I love how you rock the Coredinations cardstock!

    P/s: Hope your pc issues get resolved soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they're all fabulous, sweetie! You've been madly busy :)
    I especially love the one with my sketch - this colour combo is killing me! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...chock full of all sorts of wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your Thanks card. I would never have thought of layering like that but it's awesome! Going to have to try something like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you make me want to go play with my CORE now these are just GORGEOUS I adore that first colour combos galore one though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love love love what you did what the first inspiration photo!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ow wow...love all the projects, the lay out is stunning, and loving your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow so much to see here, love everyone of your projects but especiaaly the card for cardpatterns. It's a lovely colorcombination, glad you joined us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to read about your Dad Deb. :( I do love all your cards though! Love the sketch you used for the Bo Bunny card. I am going to have to pull that one and play along sometime! Your cards have inspired me to want to pull my paper and glue out again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like your work, so much beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Debbie...look at you rocking all these amazing challenges!! Each card is just wonderful, and I love all the fun designs and product that you used!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what awesome cards you made. TFS and good luck in the challenges.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of these projects!! Great job on the CPS sketch (great colors and love your take on it) and thanks for playing along with CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you've been busy!1 Great cards. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Debbie! Just popped in to say thanks for your hugs and to send some your way about the job - so sorry things aren't working out with your new boss - really sorry - and your computer dying - oh dear the 2 of us are having quite a time of it lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Debbie! You sure did not let a dead computer and an old slow computer slow down your crafting! Sooo much to oogle over here!
    I love the layering effect on your first card and how you even embossed the Glitter Silk on one of the other cards! Everything is fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Always beautiful! And so sorry about the short time with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Geez...I'm SOOO late with commenting on the FYI challenge cards! Had to pop in and tell you I love the rainbow of scallops you used! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's all gorgeous...cards and layout. Beautiful work and sorry about the computer problems. Hope things speed up soon.

    ReplyDelete