Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Sharing

Unscripted Sketches is having a month long fun filled "Christmas In July"! Please stop by and see all the wonderful things we have in store for you. First off we have this sketch for the week. I just got my new Smooches stamps and couldn't wait to play so I made this card with the sketch. Used some GCD papers with it.




Then over at Color Combo Galore last week they had this color combo together with a Design Team call and I made this page using some Noel Mignon kit papers as well as some cardstock from Core'dinations. The subject is my adorable granddaughter, Madison, playing for the camera. The little monthly card deal (red) on the right is one of the new Jenni Bowlin line that you can sand down and is only 6"X4". Congrats to all the Design Team Members! Thanks for stopping by - hope to get to get some scrapping done this weekend. I have to take my hubby to Fort Worth three weekends this month so I'm going to be more than busy.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects today, love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great projects Debbie I must say I do love that image on the first card also the papers, the LO of the scrap apge is superb, loving them both.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is to sweet! And that lo so happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Debbie! The woodgrain paper is gorgeous & I love the punching too

    ReplyDelete