Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thurday and For Your Inspiration

Hope you are having a great week - this is my last day before going back to work. Brandy leaves this morning for a weekend in LA - going back to do a little dance and see her friends before leaving for school in January. I have loved having her home! Today I have a card for the new inspirational photo challenge over at FYI. PLEASE take time to go and check out what the rest of the design team has for you - they are FABULOUS cards! I'm amazed at being part of this DT - everyone is such a great inspiration!.

For my card I used some Core'dinations Glittlersilk and embossed it - then stamped with a LaBlanche stamp. The sentiment is from Smooches.

Thanks for stopping by and please join us with your inspiration from this photo!

7 comments:

  1. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet! I really like this image Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embosses glitter silk!! SO so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so beautiful Debbie the colour is lovely and so is that embossing superb creation.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete