Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

As always my three days is ending today and I always hate to see it be over but OOOOOH do I enjoy three days off in a row. Not doing much this week - getting a little scrapping done - alot of time wasting and a little shopping. Went and got a couple of Mountain Laurel to go outside my bathroom window and ordered a bunch of plants to pick up next week. Getting ready for Spring and encouraged by all the rain am hoping that we don't have a dry summer again. I have a gorgeous California Jasmine that hangs over a metal arch to our little sitting corral out front - it has managed to climb way up to the top of the elms around it - this year though it's only blooming it's little heart out WAY up in the top of the trees - no blooms at all down here around the arch! Oh well. Here's my card today for Unscripted Sketches!
I simply used the back side of my Core'dination's cardstock and stamped with a Smooches stamp for my sentiment and then a Stamp Box stamp for my flowers - added some Queen & Company bling.



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is JUST BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the colors and the bling!! Sounds like you had a good 3 days off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple and cute! delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simplicity of this card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Debbie this is fantastic I so love those coloured image a wonderful clean and simple card design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous stamp - love that design!!

    ReplyDelete