Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday and Creative Scrappers

Decided I needed a little scrappy therapy today so found this sketch over at Creative Scrappers to play with. I hunted down these photos of my little grandson, Kadin and pulled out some Core'dination's Cosmo Cricket cardstock and some Crate Paper pp to use.




Back to work tomorrow - this week and first part of next is going to kill me. On a day off a day for a week and a half then my FABULOUS three days off and back to my regular schedule. Starting late May I'm going down to a committed 24hr/wk but will probably work a little more - will see how the money goes! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those embossed cardstocks? What a cute layout, loving the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute this is! Love the title Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo fun!! I love love love the photos, the title and loving the rocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW how fun are those photos, love how you have changed up the sketch to match your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuugh these comments keep disappearing midway!! Looks lovely! Hope you survive your crazy week okay!

    ReplyDelete