Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

Another week with a new sketch over at Unscripted Sketches. Boy did I pull back some old papers for this one! The stamp is a Stampabilities stamp - since the double challenge is to use ink on your card. Please check out the rest of the team's cards - they are always fabulous! I'm down at the coast soaking up some rays this weekend. Went Kayaking yesterday with my friend on Canyon Lake and has the most fun I've had in a long time. I will definitely be on her doorstep alot this summer. Can't wait to go again. Brandy saw me posting it on facebook and was texting begging to come along next time she's in town!

Thanks for stopping by - please be sure to stop in with the rest of the Design Team!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and that bow makes it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Just love how the bow ties everything together so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I would love to kayak! Love that teal bow - so kapow!!

    ReplyDelete