Friday, June 29, 2012

Saturday and Unscripted Sketches

Ok guys bear with me I don't know what the problem is but this is the second time it's happened that I can't get the card to upload straight -grrrr! I've tried flipping it and everything and it won't go the right way - for some reason when I upload from my camera it's uploaded differently and I think this is what is causing it.
Well my boys are back from the coast after two days and night of fishing - didn't caught anything but a sting ray but they had fun. I had two days of REALLY quiet time here - got to share via the phone SYTYCD !!! Love that show. Brandy and I love watching it especially since she usually knows one or two of the contestants from her time in LA. She was excited to pass her personal trainer's certificate exam today - so off to Houston soon to go back for her Master's in Nutrition.
Today I went for almost a two hour bike ride - managed to get up at a reasonable time even after they BEAT me to death at work yesterday - what a day - challenging to say the least. Tomorrow I'm going with my friend kayaking - two weeks since I've been and I'm craving it!
Well here's my card this week for Unscripted Sketches - nothing but Core'dination's cardstock here together with a Spellbinder's die cut and an SRM sticker.






Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That is odd about the photo being sideways... I do loveeeeeeeee it though! I love love love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete