Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday and Creative Scrappers and Colour Q

Well happy Hump Day! I go back to work tomorrow but it's only for one day and then two more off so not bad. Started my day with an hour and a half bike ride - loved it! Then had to take Jason in - was supposed to get a heart monitor to wear for a week but they changed it to a 24 hour one which wouldn't work because the boys all left for some fishing down at the coast for a couple of days. Will try again next week. UGH! Wasted trip. BUT I have gotten time to get some cards and a layout done. I wanted to play along over at Creative Scrapper's this week and here's my page - everything from a Noel Mignon kit except the background paper which was My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline.



Then I made this card for the color combo at Colour Q this week. Used some Core'dination's cardstock - some of the new 4 X 6 packs and a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.

Thanks for stopping by - your sweet words make my day!

5 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful!! LOVING all the clocks on your lo!!! And sorry for the delay on the heart monitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Debbie, and your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is FABULOUS! Love it! Your scrapbook page is amazing as well. I love all the bits tucked under the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Debbie! Just love the lantern card...:)

    Enjoy your days off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..I love this card! Perfect for this weeks colors. So bright and festive. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete