Thursday, June 21, 2012

WOW what a Thursday - For your Inspiration AND my day at Core'dination's with Bella Blvd!

Busy day and I finally get to post some of the layouts I've been working on for awhile. But first I want to post my card for the For Your Inspiration challenge - I love these challenges - they really encourage your creative juices. I'm not a big white on white person simply because I usually get it dirty before I finish and have to start over but I managed to get it done in one try this time. Stamps by Smooches, die cut by Spellbinders, Michael's ribbon and Core'dination's cardstock - can't really see it but I embossed the front. Check out the rest of the Design Team - they totally rock!







Vicki

Next we have an exciting week for you over at Core'dinations - Ellen coordinated a swap with
Bella Blvd and they were sooo generous! We just couldn't seem to stop - awesome papers and embellishments! Here's some of the pages I did for the swap and if you check daily at Core'dination's blog you will see some awesome work by our Design Team.









8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I love love love your card and all your lo's!! You ROCKED the Bella Blvd!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout with very pretty colours!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card -- WOW on the pages~ you got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mygoodness, Debbie!! LOOK at all those fabulous layouts! Wow! You absolutely rocked the Bella cuteness! Absolutely LOVE your white on white card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog :) These layouts are amazing. You have been busy! The card is stunning too. I love card designs like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Debbie! I came to leave some love for your beautiful FYI card, and found all these gorgeous layouts as well! I especially love the Oh, Baby layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration Debbie - You use the cardstock so well!!

    ReplyDelete