Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday and CSI


Posting twice in one day!!! Wowsers.  Spent the day painting the garage - my dh had painted it years ago a DARK green but only about half way up and it definitely needed a facelift before we put it on the market.  So this weekend I have finished up my son's room - ready for new carpet next week and gotten the garage half done. (have to do one side - move everything - then do the other). BUT I did get time to do this week's CSI challenge


Thanks for stopping by!  I'm really patting myself on the back that I've learned how to do this new blogger!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! The colours just pop Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is stunning too, great use of colors, and the pop out of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I see a pretty bird and that is a favorite of mine. Nice ferns, etc., too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Debbie - you have really rocked that palette & have those colours spot on!

    ReplyDelete