Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI

 Happy Saturday - today is the end of my five days off which scrappy wise have been very productive.  Got my submission in for the Core'dination's design team which you can see if you scroll down my posts.  Then have been playing with a Noel Mignon kit that I got (can also see the results of that if you scroll back through my posts and today I intend to get a bunch of cards I need to get done knocked out.  But today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches - this was an easy card and I just flipped the sketch to suit my tag.




Next up is the page I did for CSI this week.  The photo and colors encouraged me to do a more dramatic page and I had these beautiful pictures of my daughter that she had taken when she was out in LA so went with that and used her dream of dance drive my page.



Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments: