Thursday, April 18, 2013

For Your Inspiration


 How's your week going?  Mine has been fabulous!  I'm in the middle of four days days off - have to go back this weekend.  But had lunch with a friend today after going to a mandatory class (UGH!) at the hospital. But for today here's my card for For Your Inspiration's photo. 






Then I was in the mood for some Graphic 45 papers when I got this awesome photo from Megan of her and her little Gavin.  Love the Core'dination's 45 papers especially this houndtooth pattern one. If you click on the pictures they will come up so you can see the details
Then I did this page last night with some photos I've had here of Gavin covering the last couple of months.  He's so expressive!  AND sadly I saw a layout that I thought would be just perfect with Core'dination's papers but I can't for the life of me find out who did it to give them credit but this is done totally with Core'dination's cardstock together with some Queen and company bling and washi tape!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Love all the work you're showing, the first lay out is sooooo sweet!!! love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I came to tell you how gorgeous your card was, but then I was distracted by your even more gorgeous layouts (especially the little subject of them). Beautiful bub and beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the rays on the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FYI card Debbie. I really like the rows of amber colored gems. And your layouts...WOW, so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the dual congrats stamping! It looks marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing projects, Debbie!!! The card is beautiful--LOVE all that bling! HUGS and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie I simply love that card what lovely colours and design, your two pages look spectacular, the designs and pictures look awesome, truly wonderful and inspiring creations.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layout at the bottom seriously cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, more fabulous projects, Debbie! Love the sunset effect on your card and LOVE those layouts! The Graphic45 papers are so perfect and that design is fabulous. LOVE the rainbow effect you got with the Core papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your FYI card - the double sentiment is awesome. Your layouts are fabulous - making me want to scrap again!

    ReplyDelete