Monday, May 13, 2013

Core'dinations DT


WOW have we got a fabulous couple of weeks for you!  The new Core'dination's Design Team is going to strut their stuff - every day for 14 days.  Each member of the Design Team is going to create a page showing a little bit about themselves as well as a little creative use of the Core'dination's card stock!
 Today (May 13th - which just so happens to be my birthday too!) this is the giveaway on the blog.





 As much as I hate to do pages about myself I managed to work through this.  Used some of the TimHoltz Shattered together with the Tim Holtz craft.  I used my new Cameo to made the floral and thena Spellbinder's die for my flower.  I have also used a smooth tag from the new Core'dination's tag

 And just because I wanted to show a little more core here's another recent layout I did.



Please check daily on the Core'dination's blog to see all the reveals from each of the Design Team members.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, Debbie! We have few things in common. Your second page is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome LO's Debbie you are the queen of scrapbook pages, you always get the designs to look perfect, the colours and pictures look ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete