Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI


 Well while you are here checking out what I have posted for today, I'm cruising along and heading back to Galveston after a week of sun and playing with two of my girls!  Birthday week for three of my girls!  May is a BIG birthday month for us.  Today I have my card for Unscripted Sketches.  This is my take on the sketch.  Drop over to the blog and see the rest of the inspiration from the Design Team.




Next up is my take on the Case File for this week over at CSI.  Used some Core'dination's for my background here. The little cutie is Gavin who is my daughter's bff's little baby.  He's such a doll I begged to scrap for her!



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Loving the colors and your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete