Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Saturday!

 Hope you are having a great weekend.  It's been raining here - didn't get to get out and go run - UGH - hate that!  Now I'll have to get up early because I need to drive to Austin tomorrow so I can take my Mom to lunch for mother's day.  I have to work Sunday so that was out.  Here's a few things for you today.  First off my card for Unscripted Sketches.  Love the SRM stickers! 

 
 

Then next up is my take on the CSI challenge this week - we have a double challenge with a sketch - love working with sketches!



  

Then I still had a little paper left from my Noel kit and used it together with some other scraps to make this page.  Isn't he a doll - this is Brayden, my little great-nephew caught in a cute pose for Easter.
 

Thanks for stopping by!  I love hearing from you!









5 comments:

  1. Aaaw I love both your layotus Debs - they're incredibly cute! Love your clean style!! Great card too of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice layouts Debbie, really like that card!!! great color tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, debbie! the muted colors and bold patterns rock!

    ReplyDelete