Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday and US and CSI!

I'm heading out for my first kayaking adventure this morning so posting early!  Can't wait!!! Love to get out there on the water. So today I have a few things for you. First off my card for Unscripted Sketches



Then next up is my page for CSI -man I immediately went to my Tim Holtz Seasonal papers for this!  Aren't they awesome!  I used some Jillibean Soup tags and then a strip of Striped paper bue the rest is from Core'dinations! Come play along - this site is just so much fun!  Definitely stretches your creativity!

 

 And then I got my next Noel Mignon kit and have been trying to get these photos off my desk.  This if my daughter's bff's baby, Gavin, who I have to say is just yummy!  I've done three layouts and can't really tell I've used any of the kit -YES!!! More to come! Click on any to bring them up closer so you can see the journaling!

  


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww! You have been busy!! These are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects and look at that adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are all so cute and fun!! I love the page design of your CSI layout..very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pages! Love your proportions!!

    ReplyDelete