Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday with US and CSI

 Hope you are having a great weekend.  Starting back to work tomorrow and have a VERY long week.  I work 12 hour days which usually means since we live so far that I leave at 5 am and get home around 8 pm.  AND the way things fell this week I'm working Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun/Mon.  I'm getting way too old for this!!! THEN my hubby and I leave for a few days in Galveston to celebrate our anniversary.  Hoping to see our baby girl while we are down there - she lives in Houston.
This month is Flashback over at Unscripted Sketches - we are revisiting some of the older sketches.  Here's my card for this weeks using some Prima flowers and a SRM sticker. Be sure to check over at the US site and see what all the other DT members have for your inspiration.




          Next up is the Case File for CSI this week.  Love it when we have one of Em's sketches to add to the challenge.  And here's my take on the sketch.  This is my daughter's bff, Megan and her hubby, Kyle, who are newlyweds.  You really need to check over at the CSI site.  The Design Team and the Guest Designers have some stunning work this week - totally jaw dropping.
 



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, love the flowers on the card and the layout is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the design on your lo!! Hope you work week goes well and you have fun on your anniversary getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete