Friday, September 20, 2013

Scrapping on my week off!

Well hubby has a job in Eagle Pass and has been gone almost all my week off.  We are down to one car d/t my son's car being in the shop so I've been stranded - well what am I to do but scrap!!!
Here's a few pages I did with my Noel Mignon kit this week
First up my daughter (right) with her bff's Megan


 Next up Brandy during our cruise dressed up and looking good for dinner every night!




Next a photo of my son that I love!


These were taken during our last "group" birthday party for my hubby, his son and his SIL of three generations!

Last up I started with paper from the Noel kit but then turned to some MME that I had to work this one up.  This is my granddaugther, Madison.  Photos were by T. Hernandez






Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! These are all gorgeous!!! I am loving the colors and designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete