Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

Well I'm totally unprepared to have a houseful this Christmas but it's happening.  We have spent the last several years up in Arlington and Eastland at our kids house but this year it has somehow at the last minute moved here.  AND my son already raided the Christmas box and took all the ornaments and goodies to his house.  My husband accidentally threw away the BRAND NEW $300 tree I got for $100 three years ago thinking it was the old one.  Old one still here but doesn't have the base and pole - threw those out with the new box.  SO I have a houseful of kids coming -didn't put up lights because we are showing the house and hopefully moving.  I think I have one strand of beads to put on the fireplace. AND I changed with someone to work Christmas so I could be off Friday to be with Brandy for a medical procedure.  But I'm sure it will all work out - will have ALL my kids here (not Charlie's though), most of the grandkids.  We will have a huge barbeque on Saturday for everyone still here and friends.  Can't wait!

This is my card for Unscripted Sketches this week.  Not really my favorite but festive.




Here's my page for this week over at CSI.  This is one of my favorite photos from years ago.  My granddaughter Madison and family went with me to a Christmas party at  a friend's house.  Her husband was Santa and Madi was fascinated with his silky beard.  I have another photo which is buried in the garage - hoping we are every going to move boxes where she is kissing him that I've always felt was the best photo I have ever taken but I love this one of her stroking his beard.  All papers are from the December Noel Mignon kit.



And here are a few layouts from the December Gossamer Blue kit - still have tons and hope to scrap some with them tomorrow.








4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the tree :( I am sure it will be an amazing get together since you will all be there! :) I loveeeeeeee your card and your lo's!! They are just gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reds and the ribbon is great!! Your scrapbook Layout of the reds and Santa is preciously FUN!!!! Awesome job! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow . love love love these so much, inspiring work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are so fabulous! Sounds like Christmas was fun for you and your's -- Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete