Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI

Another Saturday and burrrr it's cold here!  Hoping we are going to avoid the freezing rain though - don't know how I'll be able to get to work tomorrow if it freezes.  We live about 40 miles from my hospital and there are tons of bridges between here and there that I'm sure aren't going to be sanded down at 5 am.  Oh well will just have to see how it goes.
Hope you all enjoyed the Core'dination's and Tombow blog hop we had this week.  Lots of fun inspiration!  If you missed it scroll back to my last post and it will get you linked up.

Today I have a card from Unscripted Sketches for you.  Decided since it's December to get into the holiday spirit!
 
 Next up is this week's Case File from CSI.http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/  Loved this palette.  Almost never do a page about me but my computer deleted my picture photo shop and I had to use what I'd printed out.  This was the only one that fit the Case File but loved how it came out.  Used some of my favorite Core'dination's cardstock from Core Amour the Onyx collection.

 
 
Next we did a special Case File for a S365-3 program.  This was the Case File and here's how I solved it.  Again using some Core'dination's cardstock on this one.  This is from the Pink Paisley collection.




Then I had a couple of layouts I've done from my November Noel Mignon kit.  WAY behind on my kits - have this one - one from Gossamer (Nov), the Dec Noel Mignon kit and the December Gossamer  kit on the way.  Weaning my addiction down this year to one kit a month. The first page is little Gavin and his Daddy (my daughter's bff's baby and hubby)
Next is a page of my great nephew, Brayden, from his Make a Wish trip to Disney two years ago.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy girl!!! These are all gorgeous!! You always inspire me!!! Stay safe on the road!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page with your photo it is FABULOUS!!! I just adore all the bg stamping --and of course, the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say WOW!! they are all fabulous but the first two ones for CSI are simply outstanding!! You are one beautiful lady Debbs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete