Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and CSI and some Gossamer Blue

 Saturday already - been a short week for me since I worked Sunday, Monday AND Wednesday.  I was the discharge queen this week.  Downgraded three and discharged one to an LTAC.  I keep saying I'm an ICU nurse not a floor nurse but sure felt like a floor nurse this week.  Only one intubated patient in the entire unit SO call bells, bed pans, food trays and UGH.  But now I'm off - actually got to get out and walk yesterday but it's been raining all day today so that's out.  Went to run errands this morning and then had lunch with hubby at our favorite place.  Got tons of scrapping done so far.  Opened up my Glossamer kit from November (with CHA I haven't had a chance to play) and been knocking out layouts right and left.  I have three more kits to get through - another November kit from Noel Mignon as well as her December one and the December kit from Gossamer is in the mail now.  
First up is my card for Unscripted Sketches - going with the Christmas theme this month.
      
 



Then here's my page for CSI this week.  The whole Case File isn't up yet but go over to CSI to see the entire Case as well as all the awesome inspiration this team brings.  With a hugely international design team there's tons of inspiration from this group!  This is my kids (middle three - missing one) with a friend and my son's girlfriend (left).  They had such a blast here Thanksgiving.  This week we had one of Ems sketches from Page Frames to work with.  I used Noel Mignon's November kit for my papers on this one.







Then these are the pages I have done with my November Gossamer kit - I still have tons left of it too.





And yes, I know I used the same photo again but I love it.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!!! You have been a busy girl!!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of these wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Debbie this is one amazing selection of craftiness all those awesome pages as well as the card, brilliant work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Debbie....and love all your beautiful pages! Especially love the one for the CSI challenge...just gorgeous and love the mix of papers, along with the beautiful chippie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness Debbie! you have been BUSY!! these pages would have taken me like a fortnight to create but you just seem to whip them up like nothing! Wonderful projects all of them!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your layout work here!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete