Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday with Unscripted Sketches

 Hope everyone had a great Christmas.  We had a houseful here - ALL my kids were here (Charlie's not so) but that in itself presents a huge houseful - Kim with 7 in her group, Kristi (from Georgia) with her four, Jason and Maria, Brandy and me and Charlie.  Everyone had a wonderful time even though I worked Christmas day and they had already torn through the packages by the time I got home.  I really intended to try to put together a favorite 12 pages from this last year but haven't got around to it since Kristi and Gene are still here and want to spend time with them.  We are having a barbeque here today with fajitas and all the trimmings.  Did I say Charlie is an excellent cook!  Kids are all having a ball and we have had lots of 42 domino playing time which everyone enjoys.  Trying to teach the youngest generation to play but haven't gotten them hooked on it yet.




Will try to put together a list of my favorites from this year and post later today.  Still working my way through my last Glossamer Blue kit and have two more Noel kits sitting here.  My computer wiz SIL is here and trying to remember all the questions and problems I have with this so that I can get it all fixed before he leaves! 
If I don't get back on Happy New Year to everyone - please be safe.  I'll be working and hoping that everyone is taking this advise and not in to spend the day with me!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card ... loving the hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow , this is amazing ... such a glorious energy to your work , striking with a capital S....hope you enjoyed your xmas ... may 2014 bring you lots of joy, happiness and health ... big hugz and kisses to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this perfectly masculine card! The papers within the hexes are to intriguing!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete