Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday with some more Gossamer Blue

 I had so much fun with this November kit from Gossamer Blue - here's two more pages I did - still have several sheet of pp left over and tons of embellishments.  BUT putting them aside to start on the December kit.  Loves these photos I took of my kids and their friends Thanksgiving - when they get dressed up for the holidays is the only time I can get them to pose for me anymore.  First up is Jason with his girlfriend, Maria.  They are just so happy together!
Had a great morning shopping at the Bealls sale.  Hubby and I got tennis shoes - buy one get one free.  Found two new sweaters and got one of those jackets that is fur lined and doesn't have any sleeves - have always wanted one.  AND some new slippers and a gift for my sister.  Just about checked off most of our list. Oh and a few sweaters for my son.  Would almost never shop for my daughter without her being along - tooo picky. Better just picking up the check!


Then Brandy with one of her bffs, Liz having a giggle over something.



Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Debbie! I love the fun and fresh feel of both! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and your designs are always amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fresh! perfect description of your pages Debbs! he he no matter how old we get, a good giggle with the BFF can put any girl in the right mood! Wishing you and yours a beautiful Christmas and everything happy in the New Year! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts Debs! Great photos!! Sounds like you are having a good lead up to Christmas - hope you have a wonderful day xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright and happy layouts! You work so well with patterns and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love , sheer magic Debbie x

    ReplyDelete