Monday, March 31, 2014

Core'dinations and Cupcake Inspiration

  
Hi Everyone! We have a special treat this week...we are sponsoring the Cupcake Inspiration blog so if you are looking to win a Core'dinations prize pack head over there for you chance to not only be inspired but win some CORE!









Make sure you check out their RULES section here. You only have one week to participate so hurry! http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/p/...enge-rules.html

Here's some cards I made using their inspirational cupcakes!


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are all gorgeous!!! LOVING those cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your cards! Thank you for sponsoring our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations! I adore Core'dinations paper. I use it A LOT and so glad I can get it locally at Jo Ann Fabrics. Thank you for all of the complimentary paper you sent us too! So generous! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! I love how you used the inspiration to create these.. I'm peeking at your blog and oh my...your projects are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete