Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope everyone has a blessed day!  Had a wonderful weekend.  Yesterday we celebrated my mother's 88th birthday here with our first party.  Had a small crowd with Charlies group and my oldest daughter and her small army, my mom and sister and great nieces.  Kids had a ball and had a little Easter egg hunt in the front yard. 
Getting settled gradually - getting new furniture (not as fast as I would like but Charlie doesn't move as fast as I do on this stuff). Going this week for the last load that we have in storage down there and then will be done unpacking boxes!
This week I have my page for the CSI Case File #160.  Want to give credit for our sponsors this month!




 Here's my take:


 Then I'm still working on finishing up my February and March kits from Gossamer Blue so here are some more layouts from the kits. The second one is from Gavin's photo shoot with Carmen Perez! 



Then here is a picture of my beautiful mom yesterday when we all sang Happy Birthday to her!

Thanks for stopping by and again a blessed Easter to you!  Christ is risen!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Mom!!!! I love love love your pages!! That large photo on the first one is WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    Awesome layouts Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are so fabulous, Debbie! They are SO lucky to have you scrapping pages of their little Gavin! And LOVE your CSI page, too! Such a fabulous tropical color palette and I love the scene you created for that photo. All the clouds make me smile!
    Looks like your mom had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday to your mom! She's looking good! Glad you are almost done with unpacking and can finally enjoy your new home..once your furniture arrives..lol

    Boy have you been productive though...these layouts are fabulous...you are a whiz with colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Debbie your looks amazing it looks like she had a wonderful time for her birthday. Debbie I am in awe of your beautiful LO's, I especially love the first one, superb papers and designs.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete