Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Creative Embellishments

I'm up today on the Creative Embellishment's Blog and I have a layout for you I did with one of Em's sketches and pictures of my son and daughter who attended a friend of Brandy's from nursing school's wedding.  They had a ball - Brandy caught the bouquet!  Brandy is well know for her dancing (since she's danced since she was three) and her younger brother is right behind her!  I used several pieces of the Creative Embellishment's chipboard here: the Square Chain Border, the Love Notes Wood Veneer, and the Moment's Word Set and the Flourish Set 10. I love the Flourish Set 10 set because it's easy to cut this into smaller pieces when you don't need a large set. I painted the Green with Heidi Swapp's Citron Color Shine.  The hearts were painted pink and then I added Doodle Bug glitter.  The Embrace I painted gold then sprinkled some Martha Stewart gold glitter on it although the picture makes it look like different colored glitter - it's all gold IRL.
   
 Here's some close ups - like I said before the Embrace is only gold glitter but it looks different photographed.
 The Heidi Swapp Color Shine give these just the right contrast.
 And here's close ups of all the chipboard and veneer I used:







Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the chipboard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Debbie those embellishments are perfect for the theme of the page another superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Debbie! I adore your photo arrangement here, and am loving that action shot of catching the bouquet! Beautiful use of the chippies, too. Love the gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another beautiful creation with so many lovely elements. TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh super special gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete