Saturday, August 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments plus Scrap Africa


 Today we start a new challenge over at Creative Embellishments.  Please jump over to the blog to see all the inspiration that the Design Team has to show off.  Here's my take on it - I was inspired by the colors and the fairies.
 

And some close ups!






 
Bamboo  


    I was also asked by Denise Van Deventer to be a Guest Designer over at Scrap Africa this month so this is what I created as my take on her sketch.


     Thanks again for stopping by - your sweet words make my day!
     

    3 comments:

    1. These are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the flowers and the mushrooms on the first one!! CONGRATS on the GDT too!! I love Scrap Africa!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. OMGosh, GREAT layouts, Debbie! The color and detail and design on both are just amazing! I am soooooo crazy about your mixed-media creations. You are rocking those fun chippies like no other, my friend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow 2 beautiful projects Debbie! I love your whimsical page, with the gorgeous photo and those gorgeous toadstools. Secondly your page for Scrap Africa is just amazing and the purple palette and styling are my absolute favourite! I so love this page! ;-) Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us at Scrap Africa...I really do appreciate it! ;-)

      ReplyDelete